On Wednesday, March 31, Governor Brian P. Kemp signed three Executive Orders relating to COVID-19 in Georgia
The first, Executive Order 03.31.21.01, extends the Public Health State of Emergency through April 30, 2021.
The second, Executive Order 03.31.21.02, extends the current COVID-19 guidance in Georgia until April 7 with an added provision allowing state agency employees to get a COVID vaccine without using sick leave or annual leave.
The third order, Executive Order 03.31.21.03, will become effective on April 8 and will roll back many of the current COVID-19 restrictions in place.
“So, what’s in it for me?” you ask
YOU GOT IT…RESTAURANTS ARE REOPENING ????
Executive Order 03.31.21.02
- Effective from March 31, 2021 at 12:00AM until April 7, 2021 at 11:59PM
- Extends Executive Order 03.12.21.01 by one week
- Restaurants must still maintain six (6) feet social distancing
- Restaurant employees must still wear facial coverings when interacting with guests
Executive Order 03.31.21.03
- Effective from April 8, 2021 at 12:00AM until April 30, 2021 at 11:59PM
- Removes the gatherings ban
- Reduces any remaining distance requirements (i.e. distance between parties at restaurants, bars)
- Eliminates the ability of law enforcement to close an organization for failure to comply with the Executive Order provisions
OH AND THERE’S MORE????
Internal Revenue Code Update: HB 265 (by Representative David Knight) updates Georgia Revenue Codes to match the Federal code. This update includes:
Great news right?! The Governor has removed the gatherings ban! That means you can get together in small groups IN the office rather than on Zoom! You can work with your teammates, increasing productivity. And you can always count on Figs and Honey to keep your staff safe during meal (or celebration) time! Figs and Honey will continue to use CDC Guidelines when preparing, delivering and serving food to your staff.
Individual meals are still available.
Visit our website and
CALLS US TODAY!!!